Alpha Park Public Library is proud to offer an expanding variety of accessories, equipment, and technology available to check out as part of our Library of Things Collection!
Library of Things Check Out Terms and Conditions:
- Patrons must be at least 18 years old.
- Patrons must be Alpha Park Public Library card holders.
- Patrons must present a valid driver's license or state ID card to be copied when checking out Equipment.
- Late fees accrue up to $5 per day.
- If the electronic device or its accessories are lost, stolen, or damaged, the patron to whom the device is checked out will be held responsible for all replacement costs and processing fees.
- All equipment and electronic devices (i.e. tablets and eReaders) may not be returned in the drop box. Patrons will be charged a $25 fine for any device left in the drop box, on top of any damage or replacement fees. Equipment and electronic devices must be returned to a staff member inside Alpha Park Public Library.
For more information about our Library of Things, please contact the Circulation Desk at 309-697-3822 x10, or firstname.lastname@example.org.