Your Alpha Park Library is pleased to announce that we will reopen to the public Monday, July 20.
Please find our updated hours, guidelines, and services below:
LIBRARY HOURSFor the time being, our hours of operation are as follows:
• Monday-Friday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
• Saturday: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
• Please allow individuals that fall into “high risk” categories to access our services for the first hour
USING THE LIBRARY• Library Space will be limited to 60 customers at a time
• Patrons will be required to wear a mask (we’ll provide if you do not have one), social distance, and asked to the limit their browsing time to one hour
• Limited seating will be provided and should be reserved for patrons in need of resting during browsing
• A small number of computers will be available (restricted to one hour)
• Faxing, copying, and notary services will continue to be offered
SUSPENDED SERVICESThe following services will not be offered until further notice:
• Study room use
• Meeting room use
• In-person programs
• Technology appointments
• In-house laptop checkouts
• In-house play centers
CURBSIDE SERVICEWe will continue to offer curbside service for those who wish to utilize it, but with the following updates:
• Contact us to schedule a pick-up time for your holds
• At the time of your appointment, park in a designated curbside pick-up spot
• Call the library at 309-697-3822 x10, tell us which numbered spot you are in, and someone will bring your items out to you.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES• Our indoor book drop will be CLOSED
• Outdoor book drops will remain open for returns. Please use either the book drop in the front or the back of the building so we may comply with quarantine guidelines.
• Equipment must be returned to the door keeper at the front door, NOT in the book drop
• Items are being quarantined for 72 hours. Please know any fines accrued on returned items waiting to be checked-in will be removed from your account.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you!