Curbside Pickup Instructions
Our curbside service is still available! You will need to place a hold on items in advance. If you have more than one library cardholder in your household, please only place holds on ONE library card at this time. We will contact you once your hold is available.
HOW TO PLACE HOLD REQUESTS
- • The catalog on the our website
- • RSACat mobile app (downloadable through the App or Google Play Stores)
- • By email:CURBSIDE@ALPHAPARK.ORG
UPON ARRIVAL @ CURBSIDE PICKUP
- • Holds must be picked up within 5 days of availability.
- • Come to the library during our open hours: M-F: 10-6, Sat: 10-5.
- • Park in the designated curbside parking spots (marked by signs).
- • Call the library to let them know that you're here to pick up your hold
- • Tell the staff member your name along with the make and model of your car
- • Please either roll down a backseat window or pop your trunk so we may place the items in the vehicle. We will request you close your own trunk.
ITEMS CURRENTLY CHECKED OUT
If you have items currently checked out, Please return either to the drop box at the front or back of the building. Items may still show as checked out in your account after you return them. These items will be quarantined for 7 days before we check them in. After the 7-day quarantine, these items should no longer appear in your account. If you have any questions regarding materials you've checked out or returned, please contact our Circ Manager at 697-3822 x10.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this time as we work through this new process of curbside service at the library.
Questions? Call 309-697-3822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org